European Society for Rural Sociology Conference
Trondheim, Norway. June 25 – 28, 2019
- Working group proposal deadline was 1st October
- Abstract deadline was 31th January
- Working group leaders need to notify if papers have been accepted by end February
- Cannot present paper without registering
- Registration opens 1st March
- Early bird registration ends 15th April
- Congress registration closes 26th May (People not registered by this date do not appear on the program and you are not guaranteed space on any excursions)
|ESRS Members:||Full-time students and members of non-OECD countries (ESRS members)|
|NOK 4.950 (NOK 4.450 early bird)||NOK 3.960 (NOK 3.460 early bird)|
|Non-Members:||Full-time students and members of non-OECD countries (not ESRS members)|
|NOK 5.445 (NOK 4.945 early bird)||NOK 4.455 (NOK 3.955 early bird)|
The registration fee includes the costs for congress activities, lunch and coffee/ refreshments during breaks, the welcome reception, conference dinner and the conference programme. The cost of excursions will be in addition, and partly paid for by participants.
Registration starts on March 1st, 2019
Registration has now opened. Click button below.
Where is the conference?
Clarion Hotel & Congress Trondheim is one of Scandinavia's largest convention hotels, located close to the harbour in central Trondheim
Clarion Hotel & Congress Trondheim
Brattørkaia 1, 7010 Trondheim, Norway.
Rural futures in a complex world
Rural futures sit at the nexus of contemporary global challenges. Some of the challenges facing rural areas in the 21st century include climate change, migration, ageing, depopulation, technological innovations and urbanisation. Significantly, not all rural areas are alike: some lie close to urban centres and are embedded within a wider hinterland, while others are extremely remote, often struggling to survive.
ESRS2019 on Facebook
Please follow our Facebook page for important updates and news on the upcoming conference.